Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Chicken Poppyseed Casserole


This is another one I couldn't snap a picture of fast enough. You get the idea. . . . Yum! This recipe was given to me by a family friend. We love it!

Ingredients:
8 oz of Sour cream
1 can cream of chicken soup
3 pieces chicken cooked and cut up in bite size pieces
2 T.poppy seeds
1 cube butter ( I use half)
crushed up Ritz crackers

Directions:
I first boil the chicken until cooked and then cut it up in bite size pieces. Combine the first 4 ingredients and layer it into a casserole dish. Sprinkle crushed up Ritz all on top. I just crush them in my hand as I'm layering them on top. I use about one of the packages inside of the Ritz box. The final step is to melt the butter and drizzle it on top. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes. Easy and Scrumptious!

No comments:

Post a Comment