Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pepper Jack Steak Sandwich

I made these yummy Pepper Jack Steak Sandwich's on Sunday after church and they were so yum.

Ingredients:
Ciabatta rolls
Two medium sized thin cut steaks
1 yellow bell pepper
1/2 small purple onion
1 red bell pepper
S&P
1 T. olive Oil
drizzle of Italian Dressing
Pepper Jack cheese
1 tsp. Mayo


These are basically a fajita style sandwich, and so yummy! I first cut up my bell peppers and onions in strips and threw them on the pan with the olive oil and cooked those until they got soft. I cut the steak into strips and threw them in with the peppers and cooked until nice and brown. I drizzled Italian dressing over everything along with S&P. I cut the Ciabatta buns in half and layered with pepper jack cheese and placed them on a cookie sheet in the oven on broil for just a few minutes to toast and get light brown and melt the cheese. I spread a small amount of mayo on the other side of the bun and then piled on the steak, onion and bell peppers. My mouth is watering as I type this. Yummy!


The next day I had left over rolls so I just toasted the roll and put pepper jack cheese and sliced tomatoes and it was scrumptious!

No comments:

Post a Comment