Friday, May 25, 2012

Ham/Cheese Sliders and Ranch Red Potatoes



Not the best pic, but I had to remember this easy, yummy dinner idea. I have to remember everything that I make that my kids and Dr. Glenn love ( well Dr. Glenn loves everything I cook except Sweet potatoes). We loved this dinner!

Ham/Cheese Sliders:
Ingredients:
Hawaiian sweet rolls
Ham sliced thin
Monterey Jack cheese
Honey Dijon mustard ( for the grown ups)

Directions:
Pile everything on the sweet rolls and it makes a cute, yummy slider for lil mouths.

Ranch Potatoes:

Ingredients:
Red Potatoes cleaned and cut up. I cut up about 8 potatoes
Ranch packet
olive oil

Directions:
Clean your potatoes, cut em up and then throw them in a boiling pot of water until tender. Drain them and then pour them into a bowl. Drizzle olive oil all over the potatoes. Don't be shy with the olive oil. Sprinkle the Dry ranch packet on top and make sure to stir everything in really well. Lay the potatoes flat on a cookie sheet and place in the oven on  BROIL for a few minutes. Make sure to watch em. They just need to be golden brown.

YUMMY EASY DINNER!

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog. It looks great. I can't wait to try out some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice healthy recipe .Thank you for posting this recipe! This type of recipes are also available in best recipe books .

    ReplyDelete