Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Granny's Peach Cobbler

This is my Granny Pat's super delicious Peach Cobbler recipe and I have been looking for it for awhile and then realized it was on my family blog. My Grandparents were Peach, Almond, and Walnut farmers. I know. . . . yum and lucky for me, huh? This is her famous Easy peach cobbler.

Ingredients:
10-12 peaches sliced and sprinkled with sugar
1 C. Sugar
1 C. flour
3/4 C. milk
1 cube of butter melted
1 tsp. B. powder
1/2 tsp vanilla


Directions:
 Slice up your peaches, place them in a pan, and sprinkle with sugar. Turn the burner on medium/low and soften up the peaches. After they are softened pour them into a greased pan. Combine the other ingredients and mix well. Pour the yummy cobbler sauce on top of the peaches and cook at 375 for 35-45 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with ice-cream or whipped topping.

Thanks Gran! Love and Miss you

Sorry no pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment