Saturday, April 18, 2009

Funeral Potatoes


I made these for Easter Dinner and they were so yummy. I got the recipe from my girlfriend, Joanna. Whenever I'm pregnant I always want alot of cheese and potatoes. I think these would be perfect for any preggo girl out there. Filling, fattening, and so so Yum-O!
Ingredients:
30-32 ounce bag shredded hashbrowns
2 C. sour cream
1 can cream of chicken soup
2 C. shredded chedder cheese
1/2 C. melted butter
1/3 C. finely chopped onion
1 C. corn flakes

Directions:
Melt butter in large saucepan. Add cheese, onion, sour cream, and soup. Stir until smooth and cheese is melted. Pour over potatoes in 9 x 13 pan. Top with corn flakes. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. i make this same recipe but i use lays potato chips instead of cornflakes.. soo yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made this for a baby shower. It is so fattening, but so worth it! ;)

    ReplyDelete