Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Gooey Popcorn Balls



I got this recipe from one of my favorite families on my mission. They are super gooey and super yummy. I must say that the easy carmel popcorn that I posted earlier is still my favorite.

Ingredients:
1 1/2 C. Sugar
1 T. vanilla
3/4 C. White Caro Syrup
2 Cubes Butter
3-4 C. mini marshmellows
2 bags natural microwave popcorn

Directions:
Pop your popcorn in the microwave and get a big bowl ready to pour the popped popcorn into. Pour the popped popcorn into the big bowl and add the mini marshmellows. Mix it up so the marshmellows are really mixed in. They will start to melt a bit from the heat of the popcorn. In a pot add the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil for 2 minutes. After 2 minutes pour over the popcorn and marshmellows. Mix it all up and then lay it on a sprayed cookie sheet to cool. Add sprinkles to the top and then roll into balls. Super Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment