Monday, August 17, 2009

Saucy, Creamy Mexican Chicken Wraps


Ingredients:
3 pieces of frozen, boneless chicken breasts ( for my family)
Drizzle of olive oil
2 1/2 C. Thick, chunky Salsa
1 C. sour cream ( I use light)
warm flour tortillas
shredded lettuce
shredded chedder cheese

Directions:
I thaw the chicken and then throw it in the crockpot. I drizzle the olive oil all over the chicken and then pour in the salsa and sour cream on top. I put it on high for a few hours. After the chicken is cooked through I shred the chicken with two forks while it is still in the crockpot and turn it to keep warm. I warm up my tortillas and then wrap them up with this yummy, creamy, saucy chicken and top them off with lettuce and cheese. It is one of my favorite, most easiest dishes. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment