Monday, August 17, 2009

Mozz, Tomato, Basil Pizza


I made my crust from my previous crust recipe that my Auntie Kim gave me. You can't go wrong with this crust. It is under my Pizza label and given in my BBQ chicken pizza recipe.

Ingredients:
Favorite pizza sauce ( I used the kroger generic brand)
Mozz. chunks
Tomato slices
Fresh Basil leaves

I cooked my crust for a few minutes to get it lightly brown and then topped with the pizza sauce. I added the cheese, tomato slices and Basil. I think next time I will put the basil on after I have cooked the pizza with the cheese and tomato slices. Cook the pizza for 10-12 minutes or until all the cheese is melted and bubbly. Take it out and top with fresh basil. It was so yummy and the basil was smelling up the whole house. I loved it!

1 comment:

  1. mands- how long do you cook your crust for and what temperature?

    ReplyDelete