Sunday, September 6, 2009

Chicken Bowtie Pasta



This was so delicious! I just kind of made it up as I went along. We loved it!

Ingredients:
1 box Bowtie pasta
2-3 pieces boneless chicken breast cooked and cut up. ( S&Pepper them)
1 box cherry tomatoes
1 8 oz box sliced mushrooms
Parmesan shredded cheese
olive oil

Directions:
I cooked the pasta in a big pot. On a separate skillet I put about 2 T. olive oil and put in the cut in half cherry tomatoes and mushrooms. I sauteed them all up together and sprinkled a hefty amount of par. cheese all over. I then drizzled more olive oil over the top to help the cheese soak in. I added the chicken with the tomatoes and mushrooms. Drain the pasta after it is cooked and then put the pasta in with the tomatoes and mushrooms. The heat should be on low. Mix everything together and sprinkle more par. cheese throughout. All done and delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment