Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Pumpkin/Chocolate Chip Sheet Cake


These devilish treats are to die for! I found them off of my girlfriends blog a couple years ago and haven't stopped making them. I made them a few months ago and forgot to add them to my recipe book. Here is the MUST HAVE pumpkin sheet cake recipe:


*Preheat oven to 350 and grease a jelly roll pan (10x15)

Mix together:
1 (16 oz.) can pumpkin
2 cups sugar
1 cup oil

Then add:
4 eggs
2 cups flour
2 tsp. baking powder
2 tsp. baking soda
2 tsp. cinnamon
3/4 tsp. salt

I like to add milk chocolate chips to the mixture. It's good either way though.

Blend all together and pour into pan.
Cook for 25-30 minutes.
Let cool and then frost.

Cream Cheese Frosting:

4 oz. cream cheese softened
1/2 cup butter softened
1 Tbsp. milk
1 tsp. vanilla
2 cups powder sugar
Beat with a mixer and spread over cooled cake.
ENjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment