Friday, February 5, 2010

Bruscetta with Mozzo


I bought a yummy sourdough baguette the other day at the grocery store and kept thinking about that scene in Julie and Julia when she made that yummy Bruschetta. AHhhh my mouth was watering and I haven't stopped thinking about them. So I made my own little version of them.

Ingredients:
2-3 Roma Tomatoes
1 long skinny sourdough Baguette
Thin slices of Mozzarella cheese
Balsamic vinaigrette drizzled

Directions:
Chop up the tomatoes in small, small pieces and stick em in a bowl. Drizzle and coat the tomatoes with the Balsami vinaigrette and set to the side. Slice your bread into appetizer style and size pieces. Slice the cheese and place on top of the bread and then place as many tomatoes that will fit on top of the bread and cheese. Place in the oven on Broil for just a few minutes. WATCH IT SO IT DOSEN"T BURN. These were so yummy! I think I might add Basil to the top next time I make these.

No comments:

Post a Comment