Monday, April 12, 2010

Chinese Chicken Salad


Ingredients:
2 chicken breasts chopped up and cooked
1 pkg shredded coleslaw
2 pkgs Ramen noodles ( oriental) broken up and not cooked
3 bunches green onions( chopped including some of the green stems)
1/2 C. sunflower seed kernals
1/2 C. slivered almonds

Dressing: Make 12 hours before if you can( I usually don't think that far in advance about dinner)
1/2 C. canola oil
1/2 C. Cidar vinager
1/2 C. Sugar
2 pkg. oriental seasoning from the roman noodles

Mix all the salad ingredients in a big bowl and drizzle the dressing all on top. I had some left over crunchy won tons from the Chinese Chicken salad from Costco that I used for the top of this dinner. I love this yummy recipe. I got it from Sister Brady who served it to me on my mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment