Monday, March 30, 2009

Pasta Salad



Jage and I went to a BBQ the other night with some friends and they asked us to bring a side dish so I made up this quick pasta salad. It was really delicious in my opinion. Here it is:

Ingredients:
1 box Garden Rotini spiral pasta
1 C. cherry tomatoes
1/2 stalk of celery
1 can black olives rinsed and halved
1/4 C. Parmesan cheese shredded
1 green bell pepper chopped
1 bottle of Romano dressing

Directions:
I cooked the pasta. I chopped the bell pepper, celery, olives, and tomatoes up and placed them into a bowl. After the pasta was done cooking I drained and rinsed it and then added it to the other ingredients. I poured on about 1/2 the bottle of Romano dressing and mixed thoroughly through and then sprinkled on the Parmesan cheese and mixed throughout. Wahhhla that's it!

1 comment:

  1. i made this for dinner tonight - i'll let you know how the family likes it! i've already sampled it - yum!!

    ReplyDelete