Tuesday, September 22, 2009

French's Fried Onion Chicken






I made this yummy chicken the other night along with my Pasta Salad. I followed the recipe on the back of the yummy French's Fried Onions.

Ingredients:
1 egg
2-3 pieces boneless, skinless chicken breasts
French's Fried onions crushed up in a ziplock bag
oil for frying

I whisked the egg in a seperate bowl and set aside. I cut off any extra fat on the chicken and cleaned it up. I crushed 2-3 Cups of the fried onions in a ziplock bag. I dipped the chicken into the egg and then threw in the zip lock baggie for shaking. I heated up my oil on a skillet and fried away until the chicken was cooked through and golden brown. The recipe says to bake it, but I was short on time so I just fried it up. It was yummy! We dipped our cut up pieces in Ranch dressing. So fattening and do scrumptious!

No comments:

Post a Comment